With the EIOBoard status board you are able to specify which headers are available to view. Each person has the option to have different columns and arrangements. They can be added, removed, and sorted by following the steps below.
Choose Column Headers:
1) Right click the column headers
2) Add columns by selecting them in the right section.
3) Remove columns by selecting them in the left section.
4) Click OK
Configure Column Location:
1) Click, hold and drag the column header to rearrange the columns.
2) Click, hold and drag between two columns to resize them.
Sort Status Board by Column:
Click the column header that you want to use to sort the status board users. Clicking the header again will make the order appear in the reverse order.