The Compilation Error is an error that can be fixed by making changes to the Application Pool.
This is what the page will look like. The “Description” will read something along the lines of “An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.”
The process below will take you step by step for how to fix the issue.
- Go to your machine with the EIOBoard Server
- Open up IIS
- Expand the domain
- Select Application Pools
- Choose the pool that you have assigned to EIOBoard
- Click Advanced Settings on the right hand side of the screen
- Find the option “Load User Profile”
- Change the result from False to True
- Check to see if your EIOBoard is now working
If you are still having issues with this error message, please contact EIOBoard Support.