The error “CREATE DATABASE failed.” is an error that takes place when installing the EIOBoard server. Even though the error takes place during the installation process, the EIOBoard server will usually finish installing. Since the EIOBoard server finishes the install, we have to start with uninstalling the EIOBoard server.
- Uninstall the EIOBoard server.
NOTE:If the you are unable to uninstall the EIOBoard Server with the wizard, then click here to uninstall EIOBoard manually.
- Click the Start orb
- Click Control Panel
- Click Uninstall a Program
- Select the EIOBoard Server and click Change
- Follow the uninstall wizard to remove the EIOBoard Server
- Run the EIOBoard Server installation Executable
- Fill out all of the information the same as you filled it out the first time. Except when you get to this screen, name the database something other than SolutionSavant.
The EIOBoard Server should proceed through the installation and successfully install onto the server. If you continue to run into problems, please contact EIOBoard support.