If you have tight firewall settings, it is possible that this will impair some of EIOBoard’s features. Below is a list of things that need to be excepted (and relevant documentation)
- Port 80 will need to be opened for the IIS site
- Port 443 will need to be opened for the IIS site if you intend to use SSL
- Chat uses port 5222, so that will need an exception if you intend to use chat
- Infinias Devices use port 18777. This will need an exception if you intend to use a door module.
- If you use Smooth Wall for your Firewall, you may need to make special changes in order for EIOBoard applications to work
- An exception will have to be made if you have your clients upgrade automatically through FTP.
- An exception will have to be made for the web service in order for the Kiosk, Application, and Add-In to work properly. The webservice is found here: