If your iPhone (iOS) EIOBoard Application stops working with this error message after a Software Version update, there is a way to address this problem.
EIOBoard needs to be updated. The Developer of this App needs to make this version work with iOS
Some of our tracking and privacy settings do not carry over to the new version of iPhone. The first place to check is to make sure the app still has all the permissions it needs to run.
1. Go to ‘Settings’
2. Scroll down to the Settings for ‘EIOBoard’
3. Make sure it has location and data permissions needed
You may also have to uninstall the EIOBoard iPhone App and reinstall it in order to reset the App Permissions. Here are the steps to do that:
1. Press and hold the EIOBoard v9 App icon until is shakes and gets a box in the top right corner.
2. Click the X to uninstall it.
3. Open the App store and search for EIOBoard v9.
4. Install the application and configure it as necessary.
This should address the issue. This issue will be fixed in a future release.