When setting up connections to a Microsoft Online Services hosted Exchange, the domain field should be left blank. Hitting the test button gives a successful message. However, when hitting the save button, a message appears saying that the domain must not be left blank. This is a known issue that is being addressed. Here are the steps to work around this issue:
- Stop the EIOBoard Server Service.
- Exit the EIOBoard admin by right clicking on the icon in the system tray and choosing exit.
- Open regedit and navigate to the correct registry key, depending on if your server is 32 or 64 bit.32-bit
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Savance\EIOBoardServer\EIOBoard Server Service
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Savance\EIOBoardServer\EIOBoard Server Service
- Right click on EXDomainName key and hit modify. Make the value blank and hit ok.
- Start the EIOBoard Server Service.
- Open the EIOBoard admin. The setting should now be there. Keep in mind you won’t be able to hit save on the ADSync tab if you need to make changes in the EIOBoard admin. However, you shouldn’t need to if you have everything but the domain set right.