You can Disable Automatic Update company wide or for each individual user. For the company wide setting you will have to have Administrative privileges.
How to Disable Automatic Update
Disable Automatic Update “Company Wide”
- Open the Application or Outlook Add-In and choose ‘Administrator’
- Go to the Company Settings Tab.
- Check the Options “Only Prompt for Required Upgrade”
- Click ok
Now, everyone in the company will not be prompted to upgrade.
Disable Automatic Update for a “User”
- Go to the Application or Outlook Add-In Interface and choose Settings
- Go the on the General Tab at the bottom is 2 options and check both.
- Do Not Remind Me Until Next Version
- Do not Prompt for Upgrades on Startup
- Click Ok
Now, this user will not be prompted to upgrade.