- Enter the Kiosk Settings
- Go to ‘Visitor Management’->Label Printing
With DYMO Printer
- Select the (DYMO Native) Printer from the List
- Select the template.-Either a default DYMO Label File or one provided by Savance. You can also make your own using the DYMO Connect Software
- Once the template is selected, choose which fields to map dynamic text boxes so that the correct information is on the badges.
With Any Windows Printer
- Select your Windows Printer from the list. For a list know compatible Windows printers and recommendations see our KB article here.
- Then you can select your Badge or Label Template from any of the saved Badge or Label Templates for your organization