If you are encountering an error after upgrading from an older version of Savance Workplace that displays either of the following messages in the web browser:
Or if you encounter the following in the Application/Add-in:
To resolve the issue, follow these steps::
- Open your Savance Workplace Server admin interface.
- Click on Management, then select Settings.
- Navigate to the ‘AD Sync’ tab and intentionally modify one of the Connection Settings to an incorrect value. Test the Connection to ensure it fails.
- Save the settings.
- Change the settings to the accurate values, and test the Connection to ensure it passes.
- Sometimes you must enable or disable Use Secure Socket Layer depending on whether your AD server supports SSL
- Save the corrected Settings.
You should now be able to log into Savance Workplace without an error!