If you are receiving an error after upgrading from an older version of EIOBoard that says either of the following in the Web Browser:
Or the following in the Application/Add-in:
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Open up your EIOBoard Server admin.
- Click on Management and then Settings.
- Go to the AD Sync tab, change one of the Connection Settings to be incorrect. Test the Connection to make sure it Fails
- Save the settings.
- Go back to the AD Sync tab and change the Settings to the correct settings, test the Connection to make sure it passes.
- Save the corrected Settings.
You should now be able to log into EIOBoard without an error!