If you would like to configure an EIOBoard status to not override the comment of your previous status follow these steps (Note: You will need to have access to an EIOBoard Administrator account to follow these steps)
- Open the EIOBoard Administration Options
- Go to the Status Management tab
- Select the status you want to edit, click on it and hit the Edit button
- Uncheck the option “Clear Update Status screen fields after first select”
- Hit the update button to allow the change to take effect
You should now be able to change to that status without it overriding your previous status comment.
If you have any further questions about this topic feel free to call our support line at (248)488-2555 or send us an email at email@example.com!