When you are setting up Exchange Sync with EIOBoard (for Customer-Hosted customers only), you will have to provide the Service URL in the EIOBoard server settings (Management > Settings). An example of this can be seen below.
If you do not know your Office 365 Service URL, you can log on with Powershell and run the following commands:
- $LiveCred = Get-Credential
- $Session = New-PSSession -ConfigurationName Microsoft.Exchange -ConnectionUri https://ps.outlook.com/powershell/ -Credential $LiveCred -Authentication Basic -AllowRedirection
This will provide you with the information you need to construct the service URL. For instance, take the example below:
Simply add “/ews/exchange.asmx” to the main address that is given. In the example above, the main address is underlined in red. So the full service URL would be “https://pod55044psh.outlook.com/ews/exchange.asmx“.
You can also follow these steps to obtain the URL through the Outlook Web Application:
- Access your journaling mailbox account using Outlook Web App (OWA)
2. Click Options > See All Options > Account > My Account > Settings for POP, IMAP, and SMTP access
3. In the list of entries, locate the server name. The URL