The error “Strong authentication is required for this operation.” is caused by the signing requirements not being set up correctly. To fix this issue you will have to change some settings on the server with the EIOBoard server.
- Log into the server that has your EIOBoard server installed
- Click the start menu
- Search run and launch the “run” program
- Type gpedit.msc into the run window
- Follow the path of Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options
- Find the entry “Domain controller: LDAP server signing requirements” and change the value to “None”
- Find the entry “Network controller: LDAP client signing requirements” and change the value to “Negotiate signing”
If you are having any further problems after changing these settings, please contact EIOBoard support.