Here are the Reports you can find in the Browser Interface by default:
Group Audit Report
- Shows the audit trail of users as they are assigned or moved from group or department to another group or department
- Shows the length of time the selected user(s) were set to the selected Customer.
Future Status Summary
- Displays the user’s name as the row and the day as the column with an overview of the future events scheduled for that given person on that given day.
In Out History Summary
- Summarizes employees check in and check out with the comment used and the returning date/time.
Late Returning Summary
- Shows when the selected user(s) were late returning from a status (when a counter is used).
Start and End Time Summary
- Report that shows the first paid and last unpaid status update for each day in a given date range. This report also calculates the average start and end time for a given date range.
Time and Attendance Calendar
- Summarizes employees check in and check out data into a calendar displaying paid totals.
Time and Attendance Detail
- Summarizes employees check in and check out data into a calendar with the comment used, the returning date/time and displaying paid totals.
- Shows when users log in and log out of EIOBoard, what time they logged in, what interface (web, application, or mobile) they used, and the computer IP address of the user.
- Shows a list of all user’s phone numbers.
System Usage Summary
- Shows when users log in and log out of EIOBoard, what time they logged in, what interface(web, application, or mobile) they used, and the computer IP address of the user.
Daily Non-Usage Summary
- Shows which users have not updated their statuses in the selected date range, and the last time they did update their status.
Visitor Activities Summary
- Summarizes visitor activities and show the activity start and end time.
Visitor Activities Detail
- Summarizes visitor activities into a calendar with the comment used, location and elapsed time.
You can also customize and create reports by following our guide here: https://www.savanceworkplace.com/knowledge-base/how-to-run-reports/